Becoming an REcolorado Approved Vendor
Want to Be a Marketplace Vendor?What is REcolorado Marketplace?
The MLS isn’t the only technology tool that real estate agents use. REcolorado Marketplace is the complete source for real estate professionals to purchase the tools to help their businesses thrive, including marketing systems, productivity tools, analytics/metrics trackers, mobile apps, professional websites, and more.What is the value of selling products in the REcolorado Marketplace?
Real estate professionals in the metro Denver area can be especially hard to reach. It is often difficult to gain exposure for your products/services to the more than 14,500 brokers and agents spread over 4,000 brokerages. Let REcolorado Marketplace take care of that for you, reducing your cost of sale; The Marketplace e-commerce store is becoming the “one-stop-shop” for real estate tools in the Denver marketplace, making it possible for Denver real estate professionals to easily identify and evaluate products and services using reviews and user ratings to make smart purchase decisions.REcolorado Marketplace Benefits
How does it work?
- Get your company/product name in front of a captive audience
- Ensure that brokers and agents find you when searching for products and services
- Improve efficiency and operational cost savings because REcolorado takes care of billing and order process
- Leverage REcolorado’s sales and marketing investment in eCommerce
- Gain credibility through association with REcolorado’s strong reputation in the industry
- Cut your marketing and sales costs
- Be viewed as a market leader
When customers purchase products in REcolorado Marketplace we take the order/payment including recurring subscriptions.
As the vendor, you receive a purchase order with all the details needed to fulfill the purchase, as well as regular payment for products purchased.Are there any costs involved?
Products sold in the Marketplace are subject to revenue sharing agreements.How do I sell my product in the Marketplace?To better understand if your product/service is a good fit for REcolorado Marketplace, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
:Describe Your Product
Describe Your Company
- What is the name of your product/service? Describe what the product/service does.
- Is the product currently available in metro Denver? If so, how many customers do you currently have?
- Is the product currently available in other markets? If so, how many customers do you have in those markets?
- Is your customer base currently growing or shrinking, by what percentage, and why?
- Does your product integrate with REcolorado data in any way? If so, please describe.
- How long has your company been in business?
- Do you have any affiliate or sister companies?
- Who do you see as your current competition in metro Denver, and what is your strategic advantage?
- Describe the product/customer support you provide.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, (303) 850-9576 Option 1.