From Colorado Springs to Denver, Fort Collins, the mountains and everywhere in between, RENAV is Colorado's source for distressed property information. RENAV FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Most distressed property owners never make contact with a Real Estate professional. If you are looking for short sale listings or REO leads, then you have come to the right place. As a RENAV subscriber, you gain access to a multitude of opportunities to help you build your business as a Colorado real estate broker. Whether you are looking to list residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural properties, we have it all!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Build your distressed property listing business - Distressed property owners aren't going to call you, but you can certainly find them with the help of RENAV. Quickly identify and analyze the hundreds of short sale and pre-foreclosure opportunities that arise every week so you can make contact and negotiate listings BEFORE the property is lost at auction or listed by your competition.
- Shed some light on REO "Shadow Inventory" - The vast majority of foreclosure properties go back to the bank to become REO - Real Estate Owned. RENAV helps you search for UNLISTED REO's so you can make your move to get the listing BEFORE another agent gets their hands on it.
- Protect your closings - Have a listing in foreclosure or close to it? Do you trust the borrower or lender to keep you informed? You shouldn't! PropertyTracker monitors your portfolio for foreclosure activity so you can react quickly and be prepared. Alerts are sent for changes to sale dates, foreclosure status or if the lender submits a bid to bring the property to sale. DON'T LOSE YOUR COMMISSION TO THE AUCTION BLOCK!
"You are really on to something with this foreclosure research tool. Your mapping utility allows me to quickly narrow my search to the neighborhoods I'm most interested in, and your database is a one-stop shop for all the information I scramble to gather from multiple sources each week." - Eric S., Coldwell Banker Homes
"I love doing business with your company. I've done business with other companies and yours is by far the best. Thank you for the professional job you do. I would recommend that anyone working in foreclosures use you." - P.P., Castle Rock
"I've been a Realtor in Denver for 25 years, and recently took the full day Trustee Sale class and signed up for the Renav service. I have learned so much about the foreclosure sale process, and have used the Renav service to get a great deal on a property at the foreclosure sale. As I had questions through the process, Aaron and everyone connected with Renav have been there with me every step of the way. Thanks again!" - Tom, Realtor ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION We currently service 21 counties in Colorado, including
: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Eagle, El Paso, Elbert, Fremont, Garfield, Gilpin, Jefferson, Larimer, Mesa, Pitkin, Pueblo, Routt, Summit, and Weld County. Key features include
: County Assessor and Zillow valuations, potential equity calculations, information for junior and senior liens available for most properties, instant O&E reports, weekly lender bids, Google StreetView, unlimited market reports, export lists to Microsoft Excel, prepare mailings, free online demos, education opportunities. We track over 100 fields for each foreclosure property, including
: Schedule Number, Foreclosure Status, Scheduled Auction Date, Property Address, Mailing Address, Property Type, Beds/Baths, Square Feet, Year Built, Garage, Basement, Subdivision, Legal Description, Owner Name, Lender Name, Attorney and Phone, Principle Loan Amount, Current Loan Balance, Assessed Value, Lender Bid, Potential Equity, Deficiency, Overbid, Winning Bid Amount, Bid/Value, and much more!
Our database is updated regularly throughout the week.
Your subscription will provide you with access to the website http://www.renav.com. Click on the "Customer Login" link at the top right of the homepage. Once you have logged on, go to the "Search Properties" tab to get started. RENAV.com is optimized for Firefox, but compatible with all browsers.
This is an online service. Once your order has been completed through the REcolorado Marketplace, your RENAV account will be activated within 2 business hours of order receipt. A RENAV representative will confirm your order via email and provide login credentials for http://www.renav.com
upon account activation.
IMPORTANT! By completing your purchase, you are acknowledging that you accept these Terms & Conditions:
- The user associated with this subscription WILL NOT redistribute ANY data obtained from RENAV.com. RENAV reserves the right to terminate any account and to retain the full subscription amount if such abuse is detected.
- RENAV makes no guarantees about the accuracy of the information being provided. We have processes in place to validate the information we present, however, attorneys, Public Trustee officials, and data providers occasionally make mistakes. As always, your own due diligence is required.
If within the first three (3) days of the subscription start date ("Refund Period"), Subscriber is not satisfied for any reason Subscriber may request a refund of the entire subscription fee by sending an email to email@example.com requesting cancellation and a full refund. After the expiration of the Refund Period the subscription fee is non-refundable and accrues on the first day of each term or successive renewal term until canceled, regardless of whether or not the Subscriber actually uses the Site, the Services or the Content. We do not give pro-rated refunds if cancellation is initiated after the expiration of the refund period.