Optima Express adds premium MLS/IDX search to your WordPress website or blog. It is the preferred WordPress IDX Plugin for real estate web designers.
Displays listings under your domain, ideal for SEO.
• Responsive design blends seamlessly into your site’s design.
Showcases your own listings.
Provides many lead capture opportunities on every page.
Takes less than 30 seconds to install and customize. With automated MLS data
approval, you’ll have live data on your site quickly.
Search Engine Optimized:
Helps you get full search engine credit and improve your site ranking with indexible listing pages.
Fast, Reliable MLS / IDX Search:
Premium property search in a user-friendly format that website visitors will love.
Powerful Lead Generation:
Delivers proven lead capture tools including automated email alerts, customizable visitor registration, lead capture forms, and a Property Organizer.
Enhanced Property Details:
Organized and easy to read Property Details on SEO-friendly pages that includes large photos, Google Maps & Street View, WalkScore, and Social Media share.
Interactive Map Search:
Place Map Search on any page of your WordPress site. Excellent for location based searches. Click on any property to view the full details.
• Facebook Search & Featured Listings: Enhances your Facebook Business page with MLS/IDX property search and featured listings apps. Searches drive visitors back to your website.
• Responsive Design: Full Functionality in a sleek design that adapts to any device or screen size. There's no need to redirect to a separate mobile site although if your theme is not responsive, a mobile IDX website si included in all account plans.
By purchasing one of the packages in REcolorado Marketplace you are also fulfilling the IDX site registration requirements outlined in the MLS Rules & Regulations.
Requires hosted WordPress installation, running WordPress 3.8 or later.
Professional web developer recommended.
IDX activation normally takes place in 2 to 4 business days. Integration of IDX into client website is per client.
For Full terms and conditions, Click Here
Terms & Conditions Summary
1. This is a license for iHomefinder IDX software and services (“iHomefinder IDX”). You can learn more about IDX here
2. You can use iHomefinder IDX on only one website/URL. REcolorado (“the MLS”) will need to approve you for iHomefinder IDX before you can display IDX on your website. You will receive instructions for obtaining MLS approval after signing up. Any change to your website address/URL for IDX will also need to be approved in advance by REcolorado.
3. The term of your contract with the MLS is month-to-month. You are free to cancel at anytime.
4. iHomefinder IDX includes customer support. Please contact iHomefinder here for assistance.
5. iHomefinder will do everything possible to provide you with excellent, high-quality IDX service.
7. iHomefinder is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in its IDX website technology. You are licensing the software for your use only.
8. All fees for IDX are payable by the you (the licensee) to the MLS, in accordance with MLS purchase and payment policies. All sales are final. iHomefinder reserves the right to suspend your account in accordance with MLS purchase and payment policies.
9. You and iHomefinder (including iHomefinder employees and representatives) are not liable to each other for any damages. iHomefinder’s maximum liability to you shall not exceed the amount you have paid for iHomefinder IDX in the previous ninety (90) days.
10. This agreement is governed according to California law.
11. Please see iHomefinder’s full license agreement here.