Homesnap Facebook Video Ads
Take advantage of the most engaging and effective form of Facebook advertising: video ads. With Homesnap’s optimized ads, you select the zip codes you want to target so you can reach local homeowners and expand brand awareness.
You select the daily budget, starting as low as $3/day!
*Please fill requested fields before adding to Cart.
Your potential clients are on Facebook an average of 14 times a day, and you need to be there when they are! Video ads stand out in your audience’s Facebook News Feed, making your ad more engaging and more likely to result in conversions.
Homesnap’s ad creation tool makes it easy to launch a video ad in less than 5 minutes. These eye-catching video ads will help you stand out from the crowd and win leads.
Here’s what you’ll love about these video ads:
- Video content auto-updated weekly
- Target specific zip codes
- Engaging graphics and content
- Optimized lead page included
- One-click monthly budgeting
- 24/7 performance report
And if that’s not enough, we literally do all the work for you after we receive your order. That includes refreshing the ad’s creative weekly, optimizing the daily budget for maximum ROI and sending leads to you the instant they’re submitted.
Use Homesnap’s optimized Facebook ads to easily reach local homeowners and show them that you’re an expert in their area.
Submit Your Review
HOMESNAP SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS FOR ADS
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the amount you want to spend for the advertising campaign. Each Order is a separate, independent transaction. If we accept your Order, we will use reasonable efforts to deliver your ads on Facebook. We do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target. If we cannot deliver your ads or do not believe we will be able to deliver your ads, we will notify you.
- You will pay for your Order in accordance with the terms set forth in the Ad Tools for the Order using payment methods then supported by Homesnap. When you place an Order, you authorize us to charge any credit card or other payment method associated with your account for the amount of the Order.
- Facebook determines the size, placement, and positioning of your ads. We cannot and do not control any content or materials adjacent to or otherwise near your ads.
- We do not guarantee the exposure and activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. Facebook has systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but neither we nor Facebook are responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
- You or we can cancel your Order at any time upon one (1) business day’s notice by providing written notice email@example.com. You are responsible for paying for all ads that run prior to the effective date of such cancellation.
- Our license to place your ad with Facebook will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it. We cannot control the acts taken by any users or what such users do with the ads.
- We can use your ads and related Content and information for marketing or promotional purposes. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Homesnap or Facebook without our prior written permission.
Content and Ads
- You grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, display, and perform all materials, images, design, copy, photographs, video, music, trademarks, trade names, logo, and other content provided by you or on your behalf to the Ad Tools (“Content”) to create ads and fulfill your Orders.
- You understand that you are solely responsible for the Content and ads and you assume the risk of any problems resulting from the timing, content, accuracy, completeness and consistency of all Content and ads. We are relying on you to determine whether the Content or ads create any obligations upon you to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including any applicable real estate advertising laws, rules and regulations, and any applicable codes of ethics or professional codes of conduct. You are solely responsible and liable for any failure to comply with such laws.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to provide any and all Content to and through the Ad Tools. Without limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you will not upload, record, publish, post, link to, or otherwise transmit or distribute Content or create any ad that: (i) promotes or encourages violence or any illegal activities; (ii) infringes or violates the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party or Homesnap, or any rights of publicity or privacy of any party; (iii) attempts to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any other person or entity, or is otherwise materially false, misleading, or inaccurate; (iv) is inappropriate, harassing, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content or activity; (v) is harmful to minors; (vi) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other similar software, data, or programs that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, personal information, or property of another; or (vii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- We may monitor or review ads but we do not have any obligation to do so. We reserve the right to: (i) screen, by mechanical means or otherwise, for objectionable ads; and (ii) monitor the ads and, if considered objectionable in our sole discretion, to remove ads. If we become aware of any breach of these Ad Terms, without limiting our other remedies, we may change, alter or remove ads, in whole or in part, without prior notice to you.
- The Ad Tools rely on technology to that its conversion techniques do not alter any part of the Content, it does not guarantee that no alteration will ever occur or that what is displayed in the ad will at all times be a real-time exact rendering of the Content given the effect of short time delays associated with Homesnap's conversion techniques. Ultimately it is your responsibility, and not Homesnap’s to check that your ads are properly displayed.
Homesnap Automatic Facebook & Instagram Ads (Subscribe & Save)
- Under the Homesnap Automatic Facebook & Instagram Ads Plan, you agree to have Homesnap place Orders on your behalf every time a Qualifying Event occurs and we are notified of that Qualifying Event by your multiple listing service. A “Qualifying Event” is defined as a certain type of real estate listing status change as selected by you in the contract.
- Fees and Terms: Unless otherwise negotiated, the fees (“Fees”) set forth in the order form are payable via credit card without set-off, deduction or counterclaim. The “Term” of this Agreement shall commence on the date the order form is signed by you and shall continue for thirty (30) days and thereafter shall automatically renew for successive thirty day periods. Fees are only charged when Homesnap is notified of a Qualifying Event involving you from your multiple listing service and an Order is initiated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing 2 business days’ written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any orders in progress at the time a termination notice is given will be completed. No new orders will be placed once termination notice has been given. You may periodically request that an a campaign not be placed for a specific Qualifying Event. In such case, Homesnap must be notified within 1 business day of the occurrence of the Qualifying Event.
Homesnap Facebook & Instagram Video Ads
- Under the Homesnap Facebook & Instagram Video Ads Plan, you agree to have Homesnap place ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram on your behalf. You are signing up for a monthly recurring campaign.
- Fees and Terms: Unless otherwise negotiated, the fees (“Fees”) set forth in the order form are payable via credit card without set-off, deduction or counterclaim. The “Term” of this Agreement shall commence on the date the order form is signed by you and shall continue for thirty (30) days and thereafter shall automatically renew for successive thirty day periods. Fees are charged in advance and are automatically charged every month on the anniversary date of your original signup date. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing 48 business hours written notice to email@example.com. Unless otherwise specified, the terminated ad campaign will continue to run through the remainder of the paid period and no refunds will be issued.
- You may change your monthly ad spend at any time. If you choose to increase your budget, we will charge you a pro-rated amount to cover the increased spend through the end of the current month. The following month will be billed at your new monthly rate. If you decide to decrease your spend, we will credit you for any pro-rated difference through the end of the current month. That credit will be automatically applied towards future monthly payments.
- We reserve the right to cancel your ad campaign at any time for any reason. If we choose to cancel your campaign, you are responsible for paying for the pro-rated portion of the monthly fees prior to the effective date of such cancellation and any applicable refunds on prepaid amounts will be issued to your credit card on file.