Homesnap Facebook Listing Ads
Use Homesnap’s optimized Facebook ads to easily reach local homeowners and show them that you’re an expert in their area.
Homesnap offers three campaign levels, depending on your targeting needs: $49, $99 or $149. These are one-time fees for either a “For Sale” or “Just Sold” ad. On the order page, you can easily add Instagram onto your campaign and choose to activate Subscribe & Save to automate your Facebook marketing efforts.
Homesnap also offers more detailed targeting, such as advertising to just high-income earners, that can be set up through an account executive. Just call 804-436-3275 to create a custom program.
*Please fill requested fields before adding to Cart.
Your potential clients are on Facebook an average of 14 times a day, and you need to be there when they are!
Homesnap’s ad creation tool makes it easy to launch a Facebook ad campaign in under 5 minutes. Homesnap Listing Ads will promote your latest listing or sale and include:
- Your headshot
- The property's listing image
- Attractive graphic design
- Ad copy
- Local geo-targeting + your Homesnap sphere
- Instagram optional add-on
- Automatic budget optimization
- Reporting dashboard
Homesnap does all the heavy lifting, including creating and publishing the ad. You can even automate your account using our Subscribe & Save program, which will automatically place an ad any time you have a new listing or sale.
Submit Your Review
HOMESNAP SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS FOR ADS
We may at our sole discretion modify these Ad Terms on a going-forward basis. We will notify you of any such changes by posting notice of the changes, and/or, in our sole discretion, by email.
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the amount you want to spend for the advertising campaign. Each Order is a separate, independent transaction. If we accept your Order, we will use reasonable efforts to deliver your ads on Facebook. We do our best to deliver the ads to the audience you specify, although we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target. If we cannot deliver your ads or do not believe we will be able to deliver your ads, we will notify you.
- You will pay for your Order in accordance with the terms set forth in the Ad Tools for the Order using payment methods then supported by Homesnap. When you place an Order, you authorize us to charge any credit card or other payment method associated with your account for the amount of the Order.
- Facebook determines the size, placement, and positioning of your ads. We cannot and do not control any content or materials adjacent to or otherwise near your ads.
- We do not guarantee the exposure and activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get. We cannot control how clicks are generated on your ads. Facebook has systems that attempt to detect and filter certain click activity, but neither we nor Facebook are responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the cost of running ads.
- You or we can cancel your Order at any time upon one (1) business days’ notice. You are responsible for paying for all ads that run prior to the effective date of such cancellation.
- Our license to place your ad with Facebook will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it. We cannot control the acts taken by any users or what such users do with the ads.
- We can use your ads and related Content and information for marketing or promotional purposes. You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Homesnap or Facebook without our prior written permission.
- Content and Ads
1. You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, display, and perform all materials, images, design, copy, photographs, video, music, trademarks, trade names, logo, and other content provided by you or on your behalf to the Ad Tools (“Content”) to create ads and fulfill your Orders.
2. You understand that you are solely responsible for the Content and ads and you assume the risk of any problems resulting from the timing, content, accuracy, completeness and consistency of all Content and ads. We are relying on you to determine whether the Content or ads create any obligations upon you to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including any applicable real estate advertising laws, rules and regulations, and any applicable codes of ethics or professional codes of conduct. You are solely responsible and liable for any failure to comply with such laws.
3. You represent and warrant that you have the right to provide any and all Content to and through the Ad Tools. Without limiting the foregoing, you represent and warrant that you will not upload, record, publish, post, link to, or otherwise transmit or distribute Content or create any ad that: (i) promotes or encourages violence or any illegal activities; (ii) infringes or violates the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party or Homesnap, or any rights of publicity or privacy of any party; (iii) attempts to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any other person or entity, or is otherwise materially false, misleading, or inaccurate; (iv) is inappropriate, harassing, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content or activity; (v) is harmful to minors; (vi) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other similar software, data, or programs that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, personal information, or property of another; or (vii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
4. We may monitor or review ads but we do not have any obligation to do so. We reserve the right to: (i) screen, by mechanical means or otherwise, for objectionable ads; and (ii) monitor the ads and, if considered objectionable in our sole discretion, to remove ads. If we become aware of any breach of these Ad Terms, without limiting our other remedies, we may change, alter or remove ads, in whole or in part, without prior notice to you.
5. The Ad Tools rely on technology to convert Content into proprietary ads. While Homesnap strives to ensure that its conversion techniques do not alter any part of the Content, it does not guarantee that no alteration will ever occur or that what is displayed in the ad will at all times be a real-time exact rendering of the Content given the effect of short time delays associated with Homesnap's conversion techniques. Ultimately it is your responsibility, and not Homesnap's to check that your ads are properly displayed.